Back to School Sale, with a new product, and a FREEBIE!

I am sure everyone is busy getting ready for school! So excited to see everyone's classrooms for the new school year!! Down here in EBR Parish, we have 10 days left to go. While my classroom is (for the most part) finished, there is still a lot of little things left to do, such as preparing student binders and homework folders, making copies of parent letters and first week activities, and lesson planning!! We start our inservice next Thursday, so I've got lots to do before then!!

So in honor of Back to School, Teachers Pay Teachers is having a SALE! The sale is on August 4 and 5 and my entire store is also 20% off.

I wanted to share this little freebie I use in my weekly homework packet. It's our Tic Tac Toe Spelling page.


I have four different boards, one for each nine weeks, so the kids don't get board doing the same thing over and over for 36 weeks. 





So there's a total of 36 different activities. And best of all, this product is FREE!!!! 


My next new product was part of my brand new classroom this year! 
It's a little gem that I think will help streamline student choices during Daily 5 and Math Daily 3. 
It's my Rainbow Daily 5 and Math Daily 3 clip chart signs. 





I've glued round numbers on clothespins and attached them to the chart. The students can move their clip to the activity they are doing during the Daily 5 round. 

Here is a closeup picture in my classroom. 


I've also created this product with a white background scalloped circle, to save on ink!! 





The round numbers are also included in both products. 

Find them in my TpT store. 

Thanks for reading! And remember the sale!

No comments

Post a Comment