Clip Chart Behavior System

Hi! Just wanted to share with you my behavior system I am using this year. It's based on the clip chart classroom management system where children start each day on the middle of the chart and can move up or down depending on their choices that day.

Mine of course is Pirate Themed! Here's a pic in the classroom:

This system has been amazing this year! The kids really try hard to move up the chart. They want to be Good as Gold! I developed my own colors for the chart, rather than the typical primary colors of most clip charts. I have a letter that I send home to parents that explains the chart and the colors. I also have a positive behavior note that gets sent home if the child reaches the top! I have this item for sale in my TpT store, but I'm gonna publish it here for free!!





Enjoy!!

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment