Teacher Appreciation Week

TAW is next week!! So excited!! I'm making some adorable cookies for my awesome coworkers:


Obviously they are going to be purple and gold with an M!! But still adorably precious and delicious. 

I am also throwing a sale on my items at TpT and Teacher's Notebook. They are having a HUGE sitewide sale as well, so you can really rack up on digital items. AWESOME SAUCE. 


Teacher's Notebook is May 3rd through 5th. 

Teachers Pay Teachers is May 6 and 7 and I'm throwing a sale to coincide with the sitewide sale!!

AND Scholastic Book Fairs Warehouse sale is in town this month!!! YAY!!

My teaching partner and I are going this afternoon to see what we can snatch. So, so, so, so, sooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a happy Friday Eve. :)

Jessica




No comments

Post a Comment