Spring Themed No Prep Packet!!

Happy Spring Teachers!!

I've designed some simple spring themed worksheets for use in your classroom during the last quarter of school before summer!!



My firsties always need some extra practice and review of skills we've worked on throughout the year and I like to make it fun. But I know that making games and center activities takes some time! Printing and cutting and laminating and teaching, etc. etc. So these little worksheets will help us make things go a little faster. 






This no prep packet includes the following: 
spin a word practice pages with sounds of er, digraphs, long u
Word search with spring words
Sentence end marks
Word sort with or and ar
Coloring page with sounds of er

Addition page
Subtraction page
Busy bees verb page
SPRING writing page




I hope you can use these in your classroom. Thanks!!

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment